Reorientation and Termination Of Studies

Do you have doubts about the choice of your degree programme or whether studying is the right path for you at all?

Our team at the Central Student Advisory Centre of Heilbronn University will be happy to talk with you about your doubts and questions in a confidential interview. Also, if you have questions about transferring to another degree programme at Heilbronn University, you have come to the right place.

If you would like to transfer to another institution of higher education or terminate your studies, the study and careers advisers at the Heilbronn Employment Agency will be happy to advise you.

Wegweiser mit verschiedenen Aufschriften: South Pole; Equator; Vancouver; Los Angeles; Bluff

Photographie by Roland Schweizer

You would like to get advice regarding a reorientation or termination of your studies:


  • Advice in case of doubts about the choice of your degree programme
  • Planned transfer to a different degree programme at Heilbronn University
Team of the Central Student Advisory Service
  • Roland Schweizer, Dipl.-Finw. (FH)
  • Sandra Besara, B.A.
  • Sina Diehle, Päd.
  • Ute Schröter, M.A.
Consulting Appointment

For in-depth, one-on-one counselling we recommend that you make an appointment. Appointments can be made by phone, by email, in person and via our online booking system.

  • Early advice for transferring to another institution of higher education
  • Change from studies to vocational training
  • Master’s studies at a different university
Contact persons at the Employment Agency
  • Jürgen Haas, Dipl.-Ing. agr.
  • Sabine Gassebner, Dipl. Verw. (FH)
  • Ute Lamparter, Dipl. Verw. (FH)
  • Ingrid Wolpert, M.A.
Contact and Consulting

You can register via ILIAS for a consultation with the "Agentur für Arbeit" at the next appointment.

Due to the corona situation the consultation is only offerd by phone from 10:30 am - 01:30 pm.

To the following dates:

Campus Sontheim:

  • coming soon


  • coming soon

General information about a study program and university transfer:

What happens after I have completed my studies?

If you are looking for an internship during your studies, or a job after you have completed your studies, you can contact the
Career Service
of Heilbronn University.
In the online Career Centre you will find job offers and employer profiles as well as information on career events.

Logo Familienfreundliche Hochschule
Logo Weltoffene Hochschulen gegen Fremdenfeindlichkeit
Logo Charta der Vielfalt
Logo der HSW Hochschulförderation SüdWest