Complaints under Section 13 of the General Equal Treatment Act

If you would like to lodge a formal complaint of discrimination or bullying at Heilbronn University, please contact Wanja Wellbrock. Together with the Rector of Heilbronn University, these contact persons constitute the Complaints Office under Section 13 of the General Equal Treatment Act. The Complains Office will also advise you about the procedure and your options.