Heilbronn University

Information for refugees 

On this page you will find crucial information on how to start or continue to study at Heilbronn University as a refugee. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us directly.

Please note that application procedures might differ at other universities. If you are interested in a study progam at another university you can find further information on the DAAD homepage.

The HHN offers study programmes in the fields of engineering, business and computer sciences. Please note that there are four campuses: Heilbronn – Sontheim, Heilbronn – Am Europaplatz, Künzelsau and Schwäbisch Hall.


Current events

Be our Guest! Student projects at HHN

The department for prospective refugee students supports you in getting in touch with the Hochschule Heilbronn. The Café International is a place to get to know students, make conversation, ask questions about the university and studying. You have questions, need support or want to get in touch? You´re interested in a guest lecture? Visit our platform: www.beourguest-hs-heilbronn.de

The next Café International will take place on December 22nd from 4 to 6:30 p.m.. The project is funded by the DAAD.

Brot für die Welt-scholarships

The organization Bread for the World has launched a scholarship program for refugees who are planning to study in Germany.

M.A. Wibke Backhaus

Contact person for refugees

Tel.: +49 7131 504 6748