Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences

Prospective students

Click here for an overview of the study programmes offered by Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences. You will notice that for most programmes, the language of instruction is German and you will need a German language certificate for admission.

Any questions?

Please contact study@hs-heilbronn.de 

International programmes

ACCESS² – preparation year

Starting your studies abroad means changes. From learning a new language, settling in at a new city to achieving success in your academic courses - ACCESS² offers you the complete preparation for your start in Heilbronn.

Bachelor programmes

To cater for a growing number of incoming international students and to encourage student and staff exchange with a global network of partner universities, the core modules of the following Bachelor programmes are taught in English. - But please note that most of these programmes require a German language certificate for admission.

Master programmes

The programmes listed below use English as the sole language of instruction. You will need a TOEFL certificate for instruction.

Any questions?

In case of questions concerning application and admission please address yourself to the contact person of the programme your interested in. You find them here.

Tuition fees for international students

The State of Baden-Württemberg charges a tuition fee for international students. The law stipulates that international students are required to pay 1,500 euros per semester. Additional revenue is necessary in order to further promote the internationalization of the institutions of higher education in Baden-Württemberg and to offer international students a more specific support during their studies.

The fees are for international students who enter for the purpose of study. Students from the EU, the European Economic Area (EEA) and students who are part of an Erasmus Program are excluded from these fees. Refugees are also not affected. Students who received their general qualification for university entrance in Germany without German citizenship are excluded.

Find more Information here.

Studying in Germany – further links