FAQ - all about student processes


Further information on the CampusCard is available here:

The CampusCard can be reported as lost at any time online via the Payment Portal using the "Request replacement card" function under "My data". This will block the card and trigger the printing of a replacement card.

Please note: There may be a fee for printing a replacement card. If it is not possible to block it via the Payment Portal, the loss of the CampusCard can, in exceptional cases, be reported to the relevant clerk for your degree program at the Student Administration Office (CampusCard Administration). The quick blocking of the card is necessary to protect access, credit and other functions from misuse. When the replacement card is created, all settings, such as the previous credit, are automatically transferred to the new card.

  1. Activated data center account 
  2. Complete enrollment documents (no blocking notice missing documents)
  3. Passport photo uploaded (in the online enrollment at e-campus)

If these requirements are met, you will receive a registration email for the CampusCard at your university email address (Matrikelnummer@stud.hs-heilbronn.de)

Then follow the link in the mail (confirm terms and conditions, upload picture ...)

You will then receive an activation email on Matrikelnummer@stud.hs-heilbronn.de

If these steps have been carried out correctly, card production will take place in a timely manner. You will receive the CampusCard from the person responsible for your degree program at the Student Administration Office by post (within one week). Exchange students receive the CampusCard from the International Office.

Logo des Audits familiengerechte Hochschule. Die HHN ist seit 2005 zertifiziert.
Logo der weltoffenen Hochschulen gegen Fremdenfeindlichkeit
Logo der Charta der Vielfalt mit Stempel unterzeichnet
Logo der Hochschulföderation Süd-West (HfSW)