Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences

Further links

The DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst / German Academic Exchange Service) provides information in English, Arabic, Dari, Paschtu and Urdu on their website.

You can find information about studying in the State of Baden-Württemberg by The Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (Ministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kunst - MWK) here.