Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences

Regulations for international students

If you come from a country outside the EU, you will have to apply for a visa before you come to Germany. To do so, please contact the German Embassy or German Consulate in your home country. To apply for a visa, you will need a "letter of admission" from our University.

You can find the addresses of German embassies and consulates and information concerning visa here:

Once you have arrived in Germany, please promptly visit the Foreign Affairs Office (Ausländerbehörde) in your city of residence and apply for a residence permit (Aufenthaltsgenehmigung).

If you live in Heilbronn, contact the Foreign Affairs Office (Ausländerbehörde) of the city of Heilbronn, located in the city hall: www.heilbronn.de.

If you live in the administrative district of Heilbronn, contact the Foreign Affairs Office of the District Office (Landratsamt Heilbronn): www.landratsamt-heilbronn.de.

More information about visa etc. you find here.