Library policies and fees
To ensure successful working and learning in a pleasant environment, certain rules have to be observed while using the Library services. All Library users shall observe the following regulations:
The 7 rules of the University Library of Heilbronn
- Bags and coats are not allowed in the Library. There are lockers in front of the Library's entrance hall. Locker keys are available from the service desk. No liability is accepted for library users' personal belongings, such as bags and coats.
- No food and drinks may be taken into the Library.
- A quiet environment shall be preserved in all parts of the Library! There are also group study rooms available. Please ensure that laptops, mobile phones, and other devices are muted. Please make or take phone calls outside the Library.
- Please return the books to the circulation desk or the designated storage areas.
- The Library has a three-week loan period for media. Reservations and renewals shall be made online via the user's own account.
- To borrow library materials, it is always necessary to present your student or library ID.
- Media of course reserve collections and non-circulation media materials are intended for use in the Library only and cannot be borrowed.
These rules have been established with reference to the regulations governing the use of the University Library and the borrowing of media. These regulations are completed by the fees regulation of Heilbronn University.