Fakultät Technik und Wirtschaft (TW)

Going  Abroad


Finland, Great Britain, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China...

As a student at HHN, there are various possibilities for you to go abroad! Each option has its pros and cons as well as varying duration and costs.

That's why International Relations TW is here to help you with providing information on international activities and assist you in making the right choice for you!

Your international pathway could be through:

  • A semester abroad at a partner university within the Erasmus+ Programme
  • A semester abroad at a global (non-Erasmus+) partner university
  • A semester abroad as a "Free-Mover" at a non-partner university
  • Internship abroad
  • Double degree
  • International excursion
  • International summer schools


Nomination Procedure for a Semester Abroad

Whether you apply for an exchange semester at our partner university within the Erasmus+ Programme or within our global network (non-Erasmus+), your application will be assessed by the contact person of the partner university (Ansprechpartner/Betreuer der PHS) in consideration of:

  • Your motivation for the semester abroad as demonstrated on your Motivation Letter
  • Selected courses as per the Proof of Recognition and the fit to your current study programme
  • Average grade according to your Transcript of Record
  • Completed ECTS
  • Language proficiency

Keen to go abroad?

Contact us at international-kuen@hs-heilbronn.de or find us on facebook!

Application Deadline

for Study Abroad in WS2020/21 and SS2021:

31 January 2020



Read what others have experienced before, during and after their Study Abroad!